Ceramic Fiber Blanket

Ceramic Fiber Blanket

Ceramic Fiber Blanket is a needled blanket made from our ceramic Fiber.
The blanket is Lightweight, Flexible and available in a wide variety of thicknesses, widths and densities.

Ceramic Blanket resists temperature as high as 2300` F.
This material is lightweight and has very low thermal conductivity, excellent handling strength, low heat storage, thermal shock resistance and corrosion resistance (commonly used acid and alkali).
It also provides excellent sound absorption and excellent fire protection.

Chemical and Physical Data :
Chemical Composition : Al2O3: 47%, SiO2: 50%; Total Al2O3 and SiO2 >97% ; Fe2O3: < 1.0%

Fiber Physical Properties : Fiber Diameter: 3 – 4.5 microns; Fiber Shrinkage (1800F, 3h): < 3.5%

Working Temperature : 1,800 F for Continuous Use; 2300 F Maximum

Specific Heat (@2000F) : 0.27 Btu/lb F

Available Density & Size
Density : 64, 96 & 128 kg/m3)
Thickness : 1/4", 1/2", 1", 1-1/2", 2"
Width : 24" and 48"
Packaging : In plastic bags and then in cartons

Typical Applications
  • Insulation for steam and gas turbines, and other high temperature equipment
  • Repair, insulation and linings for furnaces, kilns, generators, reformers, boilers, etc.
  • High-temperature pipe insulation, casting mold insulation, etc.
  • Fire protective insulation or linings
  • Insulation for nuclear applications and power plants
  • High-temperature seals and gasketing, furnace door seals, expansion joint seals
  • High-temperature filtration
  •  

     
     
     
     

    * Indicates Compulsory Fields

    • Name of Company : *
    Name of Contact Person :*
    Address / City / Location : *
    Tel. No. / Cell No. : *
    Email : *
    Requirements Details : *
     
     
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Asbestos Yarn • Pure PTFE Teflon® Packing – Special Grade • Non-Asbestos Ceramic Millboard Sheet
    • Asbestos Rope • Pure PTFE Teflon® Packing – With Oil Lubricant • Asbestos Hand Gloves
    • Asbestos Cloth • PTFE Teflon® Graphite Packing • Asbestos Apron
    • Asbestos Tape • Hollow Core Gland Packing • Asbestos Boiler Suit
    • Asbestos Lagging Rope (Soft) • 100% GFO Packing • Asbestos Shoes
    • Asbestos PTFE Packing • Flexible Expanded Pure Graphite Packing • Asbestos Hood
    • Asbestos Graphite Packing • Aramid Kevlar Corner Packing • Ceramic Fiber Products
    • Asbestos Self Lubricated Graphite Packing • Graphite PTFE Teflon® & Aramid Kevlar Corner Packing • Kevlar Fabric
    • Asbestos Millboard Sheet • PTFE Teflon® & Aramid Kevlar Corner Packing • Kevlar Hand Gloves
    • Asbestos Brake Liner • Pure Carbon Graphite Packing • Ceramic Fiber Cloth with Vermiculite Coating
    • Asbestos Cloth Based Metallic Friction Sheets • Ceramic Fiber Woven Cloth • Ceramic Fiber Blanket
    • Graphite Lubricated Ceramic Fiber Rope • Ceramic Fiber Woven Tape  
    • Pure PTFE Teflon® Packing • Ceramic Fiber Braided Rope