Asbestos Cloth Woven from Asbestos Yarns Possesses Excellent fire, rot and vermin proof qualities. Therefore it is used in a number of diversified applications in a variety of textures, thicknesses and weights to suit these applications.
Asbestos Cloth is a fabric to form pliable mineral textile with high tensile strength and high resistance to heat, flame, chemicals and weather. It is made from 100% pure longer spinning fibre of Asbestos.
Asbestos cloth is used in manufacturing of annealing and fire smoothing blankets, belts for conveying heated objects through oven and in dryers such as blue print machines, covers for rollers on laundry flat-work ironers, for laminating cloth in plastic parts covering heat insulation, curtains for dryers, welding booths, shields to protect workmen from fire, all types of safety clothing, filter cloths, forge furnace hood mills scale fenders, wrapping for sheet glass and conveyor rollers and many more other products.
Protective Clothing for Protection :-
• Asbestos Cloth is for manufacture of fire-resistant gloves, suits and other clothing for fire fighting.
• Asbestos Cloth is Also for heat-resistant gloves, aprons etc.
for use in glass works foundries, chemical works, welding shops, plastic moulding shops, etc.
• Asbestos Cloth is using as safety curtains in theatres, ships and aircraft and wherever a fire barrier is required.
• We manufacture Asbestos Cloth for the manufacture of fire blankets for use in ships, schools, institutions, cinema rooms, kitchens, garages, etc. and wherever there may be a need for clean and effective means of smothering during small outbreaks of fire.
• Available Size: 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 5mm & 6mm
• Width: 1mtr. X 1mtr. & Also Available in 2mtrs. X 2mtrs.